Electronic Development Engineer for Multimedia Systems
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, and/or other related fields.
- Relevant similar experience is highly desirable, but not a must
- Knowledge of JIRA or CAN diagnostic tools are considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret results
- Ability to work in a team
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation
- Communication and cross-functional skills
- Initiative, result oriented.
As an Electronic Development Engineer, you will be in charge of ECU development alongside our suppliers. That means you have to manage the suppliers and maintain an open relationship in all the stages of a system development process (development – serial life – end of life), while synchronizing with the other departments.
It’s a challenging role, but it will allow you to either develop or tune your project management skills, while gaining technical knowledge about the latest advances in automotive computers.
- Day to day development activities of Electronic Control Units (ECUs – automotive computers), such as Media, Navigation, Cluster, Lighting, Airbag, etc.
- Responsible of coordinating the suppliers in order to successfully implement the ECUs (development – serial life – end of life)
- Assures electrical/electronical conformity according to technical specifications
- Assures the ECU’s software configuration in the Plant
- Some validation activities including: elaborating validation plans, physical validation of the ECU on the test benches, validating electronic functions
- Investigating and reporting issues during the ECU’s development, but also during the ECU’s serial life
- Checking and ensuring the ECU’s conformity with the quality standards, both international and internal – Renault
- Assures that the planning and deadlines are respected