HILL International has been working on the Romanian market since the 90’s, successfully conducting searches for top management and middle management roles in the Finance, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Computers and Information Technology areas for international and multinational companies present in Romania (Agribusiness, Automotive, BPO/Call Center, Finance/Banking, Construction/Chemical/Plastic, FMCG, Oil&Gas, Pharma, Transportation/Logistics, etc).
- You have a Technical degree in Engineering completed by an excellent career track record in sales management within construction or technology industry, including a similar leadership role of minimum three years.
- You own good knowledge of B2B approach, preferable in the construction field for either residential, or office and industrial buildings, as well as experience in preparing and implementing the trading strategy
- Having excellent communication and presentation skills, you can also prove your knowledge in managing a team of sales including coaching, motivating, and goal setting.
- You demonstrate well proven skills in negotiation techniques and collaboration with the client and you are a growth oriented individual focused on innovation.
- You are fluent in English and demonstrate proficient computer skills, especially MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Driving license and availability for traveling are required.
- You will be responsible for growing sales and the local market share by keeping and improving sales with existing customers, identifying and creating new business opportunities on the market, and increasing the customer base.
- You will develop sales strategies and plans and you will supervise their implementation.
- You will manage the sales team by regular site visits, consistent monitoring of performance indicators, coaching and training.
- You will be supporting the acquisition process of new customers by maintaining good relationships with current business partners and cooperation with key clients. You will be accountable for market research and monitoring of competition activities. You will also represent the company at trade fairs and other commercial events.
- You will build the budget together with the management team, taking into consideration all factors related to market, local context, customers, product launches, a.o.
- You will develop a network of contacts from different organizations/ associations having influence on the market, or working in synergy with company’s solutions and products.
If you feel eager to get involved, lead and have an impact in the market, believing that this position can represent the next step in your career, please send us, in full confidentiality, your CV and application letter in English.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.