Junior Architect (Project Based)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Architect (Project Based) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field and one architectural experience
• Knowledge of architectural principles and techniques, legal requirements
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-tasking
• A client-centered focus
• An outgoing personality
• A team player
• Performs original design work using specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
• Elaborates detailed design specifications (tema de proiectare), based on internal client’s input. The result is to be used by an architectural firm to generate the final project (DTAC).
• Makes space planning proposals, including detailed space planning.
• Prepares scale drawing of details required.
• Assists in compiling data for feasibility studies to be used for planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
• Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, meets with requesters to determine requirements of project, analyses space utilization effectiveness, working in close collaboration with an architectural firm.
• We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system