RTR with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile RTR with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• 3-5 years of accounting experience;
• Proficiency in Italian is a must;
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting;
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• MS Office and QAD (ERP) preferred experience;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Knowledge of state financial regulations;
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
• Good all-round Excel skills.
• Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation;
• Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings;
• Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
• Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms;
• Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory;
• Review termination calculation reports and billings;
• Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions;
• Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis;
• Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX);
• Report new accounts created or changed during the month;
• Sub ledger accounts reconciliation;
• Develop and document business processes.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Not only free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.