ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
- Telco, Engineering, NVI, NFV, SDN, Virtual Infrastructure
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in engineering
- Knowledge of IT standards
- Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge
- Strong focus delivery of NFV/SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT & Telco)
- Telco OSS/ BSS Solutions
- Responsible for the delivery lifecycle management of assigned solutions within Europe
- Coordinating suppliers, engage with peers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of functionality quality in projects
- Develop the strategy for the subdomain and initiate projects and control initiatives.
- Manage the detailed budget and long-range planning and ensuring the timely delivery meeting or exceeding Capex targets.