Talent Acquisition Consultant/Resourcer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Acquisition Consultant/Resourcer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Adaptability to new technology, programs and documents;
• Ability to quickly review and update data;
• Ability to follow up on tasks and ensure completion
• Experience with IT profiles is a plus
• English language skills – Advanced level;
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Screening resumes
• Direct sourcing and cold calling
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
• Administering appropriate company assessments
• Performing reference and background checks
• Making recommendations to company hiring managers
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Following up on the interview process status
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
• Preparing ad-hoc reports
• Working with company systems to ensure data accuracy
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.