Support IT Agent with German - Level 1 & 1.5
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• English and German fluent (written and spoken)
• Problem solver orientation
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Team player
• Very good analytical skills
• Eagerness/willingness to learn
• Fast learner
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to work in 24/7 shifts
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Excellent analytic know-how for complex incidents
• Customer facing experience
• Telephone skills with good voice tone and pitch articulation and overall speech quality
• Customer focus
• Positive attitude
• General understanding of IT tools and processes
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely"
Tasks and Activities:
• Receiving contacts (chats, self-service generated tickets), first-line user liaison
• Identification and authentication of the user, recording of incomplete or incorrect user data
• Opening of an incident/request ticket with clear description in English in the ticketing tool
• Classifying and making an initial assessment of incidents/service requests
• Resolving requests or solving incidents following instructions in a knowledge base. A resolution can also be a work-around of a known error
• Route all Global Service Desk non solvable incidents/service requests to the appropriate second level workgroup, based on agreed service levels
• Keeping users informed on how to get updates on request status and progress via self service
• Call-back function for 2nd level tickets, because of language
• Knowledge of standard office applications such as MS Office, operating system Windows 7, Windows 8, Lotus Notes and specific client applications
• Performing in international software support delivery processes and environments
• Employing client‘s standard support delivery methodologies and tools
• Maintaining highest client satisfaction
• Applying problem solving techniques
• Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business
• Interacting with client functions consistently until problem solution"