Quality Analyst with English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you love the English language,
You surely have an advantage.
Come to our team and discover a role,
Where the communication is the main goal.
If you have a keen eye for detail,
And you manage to present data on a grand scale,
You are the perfect key to our team,
Being a quality analyst as it seems.
Also, it is good to know, there are some qualifications, nice to owe:
o Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English(advanced);
o Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
o 0-2 year of work experience;
o Reactive to requirements and a pro-active person;
o Capable of identifying root causes and the corresponding action items to improve and/or sustain performance;
o Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
o Demonstrates ability to listen, to be patient & action oriented;
o Strong customer service focus;
o Good presentation and facilitation skills (classroom/virtual);
o Able to work under pressure ensuring timelines are met;
o Familiarity with the basic QA processes;
o Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 - 23:00 ; 16:00 - 5:00).
Quality Monitoring/Performance Evaluation
• Conducts regular quality audits using established standards for evaluation
• Provides real time feedback to Agents/TMs regarding results of the quality evaluation
• Facilitates/participates in calibration sessions
• Disseminates calibration meeting results to the Operations Team
• Provides analysis and recommendations/suggestions based on the results of audits/calibration
• Assists in implementing the quality initiatives for the department
• Conducts meetings / huddles with appropriate stakeholders to discuss quality findings, observations, and action plans
Subject Matter Expert
• Maintains subject matter expertise through ongoing regular job experience by processing transactions and providing support to the operations with procedural and policy related questions
• Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
• Maintains the organization of QA files/references and performance reports
• Prepares accurate reports with trends, analysis and suggestions/ recommendations
• Might be dual role supporting Quality and Escalations for multiple SOWs depending on capacity availability
• Escalation role covers tracking and analytics reporting/RCA.
In terms of benefits you must know,
We thought a lot about your growth:
o Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
o Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
o Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
o An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
o Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
o Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
o Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
o A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
o Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.