Junior Automation Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Junior Automation Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
It is expected that with limited supervision the candidate will be able to deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above. It is therefore expected that he or she should have:
Nice to have:
• Scripting languages (powershell/unix-shell etc)
• Knowledge of tools and technologies such as Selenium, Protractor, AngularJS, NodeJS, WebService/REST API’s, Postman, curl, JUnit etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in QA, Development, Architecture, as well as BA’s and Business Users
• SQL skills to write and execute queries
• Knowledge and understand of Gitflow, Code Reviews, coding standards, Object Orientated experience.
The following would also be of benefit:
• Continuous Integration technologies such as Jenkins
• TDD / BDD
• Experience of OO Development
• Functional and non-functional testing
• HP ALM/QC (Nice to Have)
Working in Bucharest and reporting to the Agile Test Automation Lead and the Head of Quality, the role will be an important part of the QA department. Key areas of responsibility are:
• Development, maintenance and execution of automated tests using the existing automation framework, Protractor, Selenium, Mocha or if appropriate identifying and implementing other suitable Test Tools
• Guiding Test Analysts and on occasions members of the Development Team in the usage and development of automated tests
• Liaising with Developers and Architects to identify methods to test stories before the code is written so any hooks can be designed in
• Development and maintenance of Test Data Sets used by the Automated tests
• Creating or enhancing other tools that simplify repetitive tasks, again saving testing time and helping regular incremental delivery into Live e.g. Test Harnesses
• Ensuring that project deliverables meet business requirements
• Liaison with Development and the Business
• Development & Execution of Test Scripts
• Production of Execution Reports
• Highly motivated, self-starter
• Ability to resolve problems in a logical and resourceful manner
• Quick learner
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Other cool perks.