Technical Support Engineer
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University degree or equivalent work experience in the Engineering field;
• Experience of exposure to both in-house or outsourced systems, multiple hardware platforms, data networking and integrated information management systems;
• Mechanical, electrical engineering knowledge;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Self learner, self-starter;
• Customer oriented.
You’ll be part of the Technical Support Team and your responsibilities are related to troubleshooting malfunctions registered in the system. The Team are also responsible for developing and providing assistance to support operational teams in developing automationorchestration scripts to allow the teams to deliver solutions via repeatable automated processes rather than manually.
• Monitors Systems performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed;
• Practices Monitoring System asset management, including maintenance of System component inventory and related documentation as well as design documented solutions;
• Plan, engineer and implement robust and cost-effective computing environments, exploiting emerging technologies to provide compelling solutions;
• Collaborates with capacity management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs;
• Troubleshoot malfunctioning systems (mechanical, electrical) – field activity 70%;
• Prioritize tasks based on circumstances (client, technical complexity, etc);
• Act as subject matter expert .