Digital Marketing Executive
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of high value, cross sector, process automation solutions and a blockchain-ready company.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
We are driven people!
Not just in the running and growing of a business, but through the relentless pursuit of innovation in our chosen market space. Our drive led us to the development of a new generation of applications for the banking industry, that we named BankConnect. Our maturation as a company resulted from the development of a low code platform, before the term was even coined; going by the name of BlueFabric
We are enthusiastic people!
About what? Well, many things. Yet none more than the potential of blockchain technology; delivering decentralization, transparency and trust and with it, the potential for revolutionizing the way global business’ transact. Yet enthusiasm, or for that matter, ideas, mean little without action. That’s why we pushed ahead and in 2018 we launched a smart contract development platform designed to rapidly accelerate the development of smart contracts and therefore, liberate the development of blockchain applications themselves. One that we now call SmartFabric.
For more info, visit us at agys.ch
You will be passionate for what you are doing, a driven, dynamic, dedicated, quick thinking and problem solver. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• Proven experience with delivering at least 3 different projects that were launched on the market (i.e. social campaign, with success track and real figures)
• 3 to 5 years proven experience in digital marketing
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console/ Adobe Analytics
• Very good understanding of campaigns and social media presence, AdWords, keywords, google ranking, conversion funnel
• Experience in optimizing and building concepts for web pages
• Experience with Wireframing/Storyboarding/User Personas/Buyer Personas, Customer Journey
• Experience with email marketing platforms/ campaigns via emailing, such as Zendesk, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce or similar application
• Experience in branding, research, media distribution and PR is a plus
• Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML/CSS/JS is a plus
• Good knowledge of GDPR requirements and implications
• Fluency in thinking and speaking, must be able to be effective in presentation and articulate coherent ideas
• Flexible, energetic and enthusiastic
• Liaise with Product team for product understanding and roadmap strategy
• Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns to promote our company’s product
• Invest time and efforts into the research process to better understanding of the current market situation and define strategy
• Understand customers, target audience, competitors and industry trends and take actions that are going to put our company in the limelight
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
• Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
• Oversee all the company's social media accounts
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
• Create content for tutorials and guides for our software product
• Build impactful reviews, work to increase the level of reviews gained from users
• Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites