Digital Marketing Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aurachain active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Aurachain is a globally recognized software company that delivers an innovative low code enterprise platform for the rapid creation of both, blockchain-enabled and traditional digital Apps.
Our platform allows fast-implementation cycles, rapid cloud deployment and most importantly, business-driven application configuration for rapid operational change &competitive advantage.
By doing this, it accelerates blockchain adoption and becomes a bridge between the present digital platforms and the future of multi-sided business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
You will be passionate for what you are doing, a driven, dynamic, dedicated, quick thinking and problem solver. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Professional Knowledge and Experience required:
• Proven experience with delivering at least 3 different projects that were launched on the market (i.e. social campaign, with success track and real figures)
• 3 to 5 years proven experience in digital marketing
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console/ Adobe Analytics
• Very good understanding of campaigns and social media presence, AdWords, keywords, google ranking, conversion funnel
• Experience in optimizing and building concepts for web pages
• Experience with Wireframing/Storyboarding/User Personas/Buyer Personas, Customer Journey
• Experience with email marketing platforms/ campaigns via emailing, such as Zendesk, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce or similar application
• Experience in branding, research, media distribution and PR is a plus
• Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML/CSS/JS is a plus
• Good knowledge of GDPR requirements and implications
• Fluency in thinking and speaking, must be able to be effective in presentation and articulate coherent ideas
• Flexible, energetic and enthusiastic
• Liaise with Product team for product understanding and roadmap strategy
• Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns to promote our company’s product
• Invest time and efforts into the research process to better understanding of the current market situation and define strategy
• Understand customers, target audience, competitors and industry trends and take actions that are going to put our company in the limelight
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
• Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
• Oversee all the company's social media accounts
• Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
• Create content for tutorials and guides for our software product
• Build impactful reviews, work to increase the level of reviews gained from users
• Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites