Frontend QE Automation Dev
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Frontend QE Automation Dev active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• At least 3 or more years of recent professional work experience in software QA.
• Experience in test automation & testing methodologies, continuous integration, and deployment.
• Willingness to learn and self-improve.
• Familiar with DevOps practices and operational maintenance
• Specific experience using:
• JS - ECMA Script 6, WebdriverIO, HTML, CSS, XPATH
• Selenium , Mocha, Jasmine
• REST API / JSON / XML
Nice to have Skills:
• Entry level Node.js and/or Java is a plus.
• Familiar with Docker/Container based deployments.
• BS or MS in Math or Computer Science.
• Develop, maintain and improve test automation scripts/framework, applying coding standards and increasing testing coverage over the functional code.
• Willingness to dig deep into issues performing debugging and on some other cases root cause analysis of the reported product issues.
• Design BDD test cases to cover complex business cases that guarantee product quality and stability.
• Passion for quality and attention to detail.
• Works closely with Product Owner to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements into test cases and implement them as automated code.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies that cover regression testing, exploratory testing, functional testing, user interface testing and integration testing.
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies.
• Embraces incremental test development using Agile methodologies that involves adapting BDD-like tests to match up-to-date requirements.
• Contributes towards the maintenance and support of production releases.
• Interacts with the members of the cross functional organization to advance the goals of the team.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties