Frontend QE Automation Dev
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• At least 3 or more years of recent professional work experience in software QA.
• Experience in test automation & testing methodologies, continuous integration, and deployment.
• Willingness to learn and self-improve.
• Familiar with DevOps practices and operational maintenance
• Specific experience using:
• JS - ECMA Script 6, WebdriverIO, HTML, CSS, XPATH
• Selenium , Mocha, Jasmine
• REST API / JSON / XML
Nice to have Skills:
• Entry level Node.js and/or Java is a plus.
• Familiar with Docker/Container based deployments.
• BS or MS in Math or Computer Science.
• Develop, maintain and improve test automation scripts/framework, applying coding standards and increasing testing coverage over the functional code.
• Willingness to dig deep into issues performing debugging and on some other cases root cause analysis of the reported product issues.
• Design BDD test cases to cover complex business cases that guarantee product quality and stability.
• Passion for quality and attention to detail.
• Works closely with Product Owner to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements into test cases and implement them as automated code.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies that cover regression testing, exploratory testing, functional testing, user interface testing and integration testing.
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies.
• Embraces incremental test development using Agile methodologies that involves adapting BDD-like tests to match up-to-date requirements.
• Contributes towards the maintenance and support of production releases.
• Interacts with the members of the cross functional organization to advance the goals of the team.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties