Data Collection Manager - Sustainable Investment
The London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), is a leading provider of business and financial information on public and private companies globally. LSEG continues to build on a century of experience by transforming data into knowledge and combining our expertise with the latest technology to create new global data and analytical solutions for our clients.
With advanced data collection services, cloud-based applications, desktop analytics and print products, we incorporate value added tools such as quantitative Smart Beta equity research and tools for portfolio building and measurement.
As a Data Collection Manager, you will be part of our Sustainable Investments team, reporting to head of Sustainable Investment Operations.
You will be leading a team of research analysts for assessing the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) disclosure of global companies and for analyzing and collecting information on ‘Green’ product/service portfolio of companies. Also, you will have a critical function in the Sustainable Investment team overseeing the collection of data used by our clients.
Role Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Manage the day-to-day data collection activities of a team of research analysts
- Plan the data collection activities and assign the work to the team members
- Monitor weekly agreed upon service levels for volume, timeliness and quality for the team
- Work with the team members to ensure that they meet the service levels
- Manage performance that include conducting performance appraisals and taking corrective actions
- Support new initiatives to improve productivity and quality of the data collection process
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or an appetite for the following:
- Data collection
- Driving performance of team members
- Organizing and prioritizing work to meet demanding deadlines
- Experience with ESG factors and sustainability
- Process improvement understanding and experience
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.