Operations & Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Train2Perform active
View all jobs Operations & Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are recruiting for one of our clients, a company focused on Romanian, East-European and West-European markets, who is delivering innovative technologies by combining the proven experience and success stories of more than 10 years in worldwide ICT Development, the position of
Operations & Support Engineer
General job description for the role:
You are a dedicated and dynamic Operations Engineer, with an interest in system management and support. You do not see the cloud as a vague concept but clearly understand how it will impact the way companies and individuals will thrive because of it. You are looking for ways to apply your acquired skills to support cloud based environments and are passionate about the newest technologies and ICT trends.
The Technology used: GPU Desktop-as-a-Service Platform (GDaaS Platform) is the first platform which instantly deploys powerful cloud-based work spaces in a wide variety of performance models. A protocol is used for presenting the remote session’s graphics that uses a combination of and a proprietary lossless graphics encoding.
For maximum flexibility in exploiting on-chip decoders and hardware rendering support, plugins are available to take full control of the decoding, overlay and rendering processes.Requirements:
- independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient;
- a Bachelor degree in Computer science (or equivalent);
- a solid understanding of and experience within the following domains: Linux | Windows | Virtualization | Citrix | Hardware | Datacenter | SDN | SDS | Firewalls;
- a preference for open-source rather than enterprise software and you don’t mind digging into new and cutting edge technologies and products;
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- the ability to thrive in an environment where priorities and deadlines create a constant pressure to deliver;
- a problem solving mindset and excellent troubleshooting skills;
- highly motivated to work in a high-pressure environment with a start-up mentality ( pro activeness, taking charge, owning responsibility, eagerness to learn);
-the ability to operate in an ITIL based environment.
Are also appreciated:
Server hardware | GPUs | virtual routing | application containerization (Docker) | open-source distributed resource managers (Swarm, Mesos, Kubernetes) | deep learning frameworks | CloudStack | OpenStack | DevOps automation tools (Chef, Vagrant) | SQL and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB) | Elasticsearch | PowerShell | Windows package managers (Chocolatey) | Citrix XenDesktop | Citrix NetScaler | XenServer.
- applying the engineering designs in production;- support of the Internal IT;
- direct contact with and support of our customers;- configuration and roll-out of our servers and server software;
- build out and expansion of our data center infrastructure;
- through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted and deliver our customers their expected service levels.
- real potential to grow through availability of needed resources;
- honest and clear evaluation processes;
- meal tickets;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- employment anniversary bonus;
- competence lead program;
- coaching and mentoring program;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.