Bitterstrawberry is focused on optimizing and maximizing the mobile traffic efficiency.
We integrate the best-performing affiliate campaigns with publishers who have large volumes of traffic that is not optimized.
We are always looking for motivated and creative new team members, so if you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Prior experience in content writing & editing, copywriting or similar activities;
• Perfect English is required (reading/writing). Other languages (French, Spanish and German) are a plus.
• Skilled in copyediting and proofreading;
• Ability to work well in a team environment and desire for permanent learning approach
• Good personal communication skills, thoroughness and self-organization abilities
• Excellent capabilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines while being a responsible, accountable and adaptable personality;
• Create, publish and maintain editorial and multimedia content;
• Developing creative ideas and concepts;
• Presenting ideas to management;
• Familiarizing themselves with the company products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities;
• Writing clear, persuasive, original content;
• Updating digital media with snappy, timely content;
• Working on several products/services at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
• Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
• Collaborating with members of the team for performing activity as well as daily maintenance tasks related to website content;
• Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the management;
• Assisting the members of the digital development team for integration stages of the website development projects and for final validation of the product.
• Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
• Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising/communication materials.
• Competitive salary package, according to knowledge and experience;
• Challenging and motivating environment where ideas are listened to and promoted;
• An opportunity for career development as part of a dynamic, young and professional team;
• Modern, fun and aesthetically pleasing working environment: relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball;
• Private medical insurance;
• Company sponsored events: trainings, conferences, parties and other benefits;