Senior Recruiter R&D TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Recruiter R&D TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Perform search for candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media, recruiting firms and/ or employee referrals.
* Post hiring adds in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations and on internet/intranet in collaboration with HR Marketing
* Track and maintain hiring adds (e.g. deactivate or prolong an opening)
* Select the best suitable candidates for the open position.
* Perform telephone and face to face interviews.
* Organize and perform interviews session and tests.
* Maintain all applicants and interview data in recruiting database.
* Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Develop and execute recruiting plans.
* Create a recruiting and interviewing plan for the open positions.
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
* Organize and perform interviews
* Perform reference and background checks for potential employees
* Write and send feedback to candidates during the hiring process
* Organize decision meeting
* Prepare and send accurate hiring offers
* Experience in performing recruiting and selection activities within engineering area;
* Communication skills;
* Customer focus;
* Planning and organizing;
* MS Office knowledge
* Fluency in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.