Junior Legal Consultant
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Job domain: Business Restructuring
Career level: Junior Professional, at the beginning of a thrilling career
Requirements: Law graduates
• Solid knowledge of civil and procedural law;
• Any litigation exposure is a major plus;
• Good command of English and MS Office;
• Planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
• Availability to travel and availability for overtime, when needed;
• Business awareness and a keen interest in developing business related expertise.
As a Junior Legal Consultant in our Business Restructuring team you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Legal research and analysis;
• Drafting legal documents (contracts, verbal processes for tenders or auctions, and other);
• Ensuring contact with law courts and other public authorities;
• Managing project and client related correspondence and meetings;
• Ensure full support and assistance for the Business Restructuring Senior Consultants;
• Ensure implementation of internal procedures as well as insolvency proceedings.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Legal Consultant position!
Send today your application for Junior Legal Consultant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.