Client Coordination Specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Coordination Specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
• Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
• 1 - 3 years of related work experience;
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English and German;
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
• Structured approach tailored to the audience.
Tasks and responsibilities
The core element of the role will be the effective support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
• Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
• Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
• Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.