Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem Solving and integrity
• PC literate, especially level of Excel – Advanced;
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Good English communication skills, both written and oral
• Experience in business and financial areas
• Time management and work under pressure
• Team player
• Internal and external Customer Focus
• Results Oriented
• 3 years in financial field;
• 1 experience in telecommunication field is a plus
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent studies and good understanding of economic processes
• good understanding of business models and analytical & logical approach to tasks
• Ability to deal tactfully, confidently and in time with internal and external customers.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
• Economic University graduate
• Working schedule: 10:30-19:30
• Support the business decision makers by developing, implementing and follow-up the appropriate accounting process, monitoring and analysis
• Contribute to internal accounting bookkeeping and support finance team in order to respect deadlines and follow-up the financial and accounting programs, tactics and procedures.
• Keep track all expenses and revenue accounts and provide the monthly balance sheet and income statements report.
• Strong team player within the finance team
• Revise reconciliation of ledger accounts with General Ledger
• Preparing accruals and revise completeness and cutoff
• Booking and maintaining fixed assets register
• Reconcile GL accounts and provide BS breakdown and Expense schedule structure for controlling
Reporting & Analysis
• Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
• Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings
• Assist in preparation of financial statements under US GAAP requirements
• Prepares reports required by the management of the Company
• Ad hoc support to all departments within the company
• Design, implement, follow-up any proposal/procedure for improvements of accounting techniques and methods;
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
In return, we offer:
- Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
- Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
- Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)