Concessions Design Engineer (Aerospace)
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
• At least 3 years of engineering experience, preferably in the aerospace field
• Knowledge and experience of process assembly, tooling and tolerance management
• Experience with Catia V5 (Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Sheet Metal Design, Assembly Design)
• Curious, adaptable and open to challenges
• Good communication skills in English
Our future colleague will be responsible for controlling, analyzing the technical content and providing relevant solutions (compliance standards, availability of resources, costs, technology) to a manufacturing problem (MQ, NC, Concessions, Special Studies). He will provide expertise on complex issues and technical support to other members of the team.
• Investigates potential design solutions for new components/assemblies and modifications to existing components (mainly metallic and composites)
• Evaluates the time needed to complete the task.
• Commit to a delivery date with his supervisor.
Manage the performance of his work (quality, productivity, on time delivery)
• Find the requirements, the standards and the processes related to the good development of the activity.
• Actively participate in the integration and training of new team members
• Able to find the right balance between the requirements of time, hours, and the level of detail required for its analysis.
• Participate in technical meetings with the rest of the team.