User Interface (UI) Designer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• A BS or MS in Graphic, interactive design or equivalent
• Experience with design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch and wire framing tools
• Experience with icon design and pixel-level design graphic user interface (GUI), screen layout and composition page layout and composition animation
• Experience of prototyping mobile application interfaces for smartphones/tablets (Apple, Androïd, Windows 10)
• Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated
• Design intuitive UI, service navigation, customer journeys and graphical client wireframes
• Transform the wireframes and mock-ups into a graphical identity
• Prototype components into controls, mechanisms and processes that users require to meet goals
• Create a unique and intuitive graphical user interface on multiple devices
• Support developers on design implementation
• As a part of our agile team, design disruptive and intuitive User Interface (mainly on web and mobile, Flat Design, 3D Design/VR, and video), navigation tools, customer journeys and design client wireframes,
• Create unique and culturally-relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences
• Translate strategic design into controls, mechanisms and processes that users require to meet goals (into an elegant and user friendly experience)
• Be able to assess the usability of web and mobile interactions
• Participate in visual problem-solving with the UX, the Business Analyst and Product owners
• Develop choices around design and user interfaces that allow cross-discipline teams
• Develop initial, low fidelity visual designs for prototypes, as well as information and content strategy that includes graphical representations of quantitative data or other information elements
• Perform and decline wireframe and templates based on feedback from internal reviews and user testing
• Support of design implementation by developers (understanding of technical issues and constraints)
• Work with other graphic designers in order to maintain artistic and visual consistency accross all web and mobile deliverables (graphic Renault Digital guidelines)
• Communicate and justify design work both verbally and written, as you will work closely with product owners.
• Monitor trends in design, interfaces, UX, graphic tools,