Quality Analyst with German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Fluency in English and German ;
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in MS office applications;
• Good Excel knowledge;
• Process oriented, organized, structured and detailed;
• Presentation skill;
• Service minded, able to take the customer perspective;
• Proven ability to develop employees by identifying learning and communication styles thus responding with appropriate levels of coaching, mentoring, discipline and support.
1. Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction:
• Ensures quality targets laid out are met;
• Implements and performs effective quality controls as per documentation requirements;
• Provides feedback to each team member to ensure adherence to quality requirements;
• Assesses performance of teams and counsels for performance improvement;
• Ensures VOC scores are met or exceeded;
• Develops process maps; documents the control methods regarding the quality KPIs and the reporting system;
• Works out the collected data and provides on time accurate reports;
• Carries out periodic analysis to determine the process quality baseline and identify trends;
• Financial Perspective Contributes to the vertical QNS target through Quality Initiatives;
• Ensures excellent customer relationship management and makes sure the client is referenceable;
• Drives resolution of client complaints and escalations.
• Ensures Training Needs Analysis is done regularly for all team members in order to address individual development needs to support business goals;
• Ensures Training schedules are followed and delivered;
• Identifies, develops and mentors a successor;
• Complies to all internal regulations and policies;
• Performs any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence.
You will enjoy:
• Bonuses for your results.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one.
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party .
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training.