Customer Service Associate with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Customer Service Associate with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Minimum bachelor degree;
- Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly;
- Strong Client handling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
- Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for BSS SC customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems.
- Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System.
- Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution.
- Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center.
- Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences.
- Meet productivity and quality performance expectations as established by BSS SCmanagement and interfaces.