Customer Satisfaction Data Analyst with English and French
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Higher technical studies or higher education with a rich culture in the field of the automobile;
- MS Office, especially Excel (graphics, formulas, * macro / VBA knowledge represents an advantage) and PowerPoint;
- Knowing the BVM and SIM applications is an advantage;
- Knowing the R Statistics Computing application is an asset;
- Experience in managing and analyzing databases;
- English: medium (TOEIC> 650); French: medium level (TFI> 650);
- Method, rigor, reactivity;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work with international clients.
Expires in 27 days
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Verifies and validates - according to Renault internal guidelines - the clients' complains received from the institute empowered to conduct investigations;
- Updates the files received from Corporate Correspondent (France) using Renault's internal applications in order to complete customer satisfaction studies;
- Creates charts and presentations to complete the Summary Opinion report in order to be forwarded to Corporate France.