Senior Strategy Manager-HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Senior Strategy Manager-HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science related field;
- Relevant experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, business analysis or
- Previous experience in a management consulting firm;
- Proven success leading strategic planning, growth initiatives, and/or operational
-Bachelor's degree in Business;
-Significant years experience in marketing analysis, bus development, etc;
-Communicate and frame complex issues in a concise manner;
-Lead, coordinate, & influence cross-functional teams;
-Strong analytical skill (Excel, Access, finance principles);
-Masters Degree/MBA preferred;
-Financial acumen necessary;
-Ability to deliver on complex situations;
-Planning and implementation skills.
I. Strategic Plan development:
- Drive and administer Honeywell Strategic Plan development & business analysis
- Work closely with Strategy Program Management to develop various strategy and
operations related analyses and presentations to board and executives.
- Work closely with Strategic Business Unit (SBU) strategic marketing to drive process
- Follow closely short and long term market trends affecting our businesses
- Create a micro-economic and field experience / voice-of-customer based strategic
outline for businesses
II. Strategic Projects / Initiatives and Routine Delivery:
- Lead/support strategic engagement;
- Lead/assist in routine business case developments and presentation preparations for top leadership;
- Addressing specific topic of interest for monthly and quarterly updates.
III. Strategic Initiatives Implementation:
- Drive priority connected strategy initiatives transcending different business units;
- Drive breakthrough growth programs.
Strategy Manager is responsible for helping drive the strategic planning process which includes identifying high-opportunity markets, adjacencies, and/or segments and assist in planning for the organization's market entree and success. He/She will also support strategic projects / initiatives that are key to the businesses success.