IT Quality Manager Engineer - WPS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Quality Manager Engineer - WPS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary, procurement and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The team “Quality, Testing and Escalation Management” is responsible for workplace related 24/7 incident resolution and interacts closely with other Allianz Technology units and suppliers (including DXC, Citrix, IBM). Additionally the team is responsible for testing and quality management, ensuring a high quality across all workplace services.
- Assistance in introducing tools and frameworks for supporting the quality control
- Identification assistance for quality improvement measures
- Identification of relevant quality requirements for IT processes
- Implementation and organization of “review events”
- Preparation of reports & Review Test Plans
- Several years of practical experience within IT service environment
- Expert knowledge within system quality management frameworks
- Understanding of software and service development methodologies and technologies
- Very good understanding of ITIL concepts & processes
- Know-how with instruments for requirements management, configuration management, test management and error tracking
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at cross section of stakeholders including senior levels
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups
- Technical problem–solving skills, planning skills, time management
- Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment
- Desired - Intermediate German skills
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.