Junior IT PM Infrastructure AGN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior IT PM Infrastructure AGN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary, procurement and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are interested in your strengths and experience. This means that we welcome all IT Competences, irrespective of other characteristics such as gender, ethnic background, origin or any disability.
The PM manages internationals projects of AGN “Allianz Global Network” and AGN IPT scope within all business divisions of the Allianz.
- SPoC between Allianz Technology AGN, the OE (Customer) and the provider for all AGN Projects
- Engage/Identify correct responsible and pull together required key players to Manage the project delivery
- Effective management of project scope, timelines, costs and quality of deliverables during the projects.
- Responsible for planning, assembling and managing resources and responsibilities for projects.
- Manage stakeholders and build a positive and effective communication interface to internal and external customers, other project managers, functional units of cooperation partners.
- Working with all business divisions of Allianz.
- Significant experience of working internationally and of remotely managing across numerous locations ideally within a complex matrix organization (influencing without authority)
- Ensure Documentation of all Project related implementation, including processes and procedures, Work orders, Change request, Capacity Upgrades
- Produce and align progress reports for Stakeholders and Team members
- At least 1 year experience with projects
- Knowledge in Project Management principles and tools
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Considered a plus if written and spoken German or French as a 2nd language
- Bridge the gap and problem solving attitude
- Good Organizational- and Presentations skills
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Customer and service oriented
- Right attitude to take ownership and determination to negotiate a solution
- Ability to motivate people
- Team Player
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and open mind for changes
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.