Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Familiar with software testing principles and working methodologies;
- Previous experience working with game consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch);
- Basic Web applications knowledge;
- Good knowledge of bug tracking tools (JIRA, DevTrack, HP ALM, Bugzilla,etc) and test management tools (TestRail, qTest, Microsoft Test Manager,etc);
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics;
- Proactive work manner;
- Excellent English skills.
Nice to have
- University Graduate in a relevant field (such as Automation and Computer Science) will be a plus;
- Experience with complex applications with multiple components;
- Knowledge about geometry creation/ manipulation in DCC software (primitives, constrains) is a big plus;
- Basic understanding of a scripting language (Python preferred);
- Experience working with game applications (store, chat, battle log etc.).
- But most of all, we are in need of involved individuals who are looking to learn and develop professionally
You will be a part of the Technology Group Department. We are the primary technology partner of game production teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in Ubisoft games. We also provide advisory services to production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
The TG Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development.
- Find and report bugs;
- Elaborate/write test cases for the applications, based on requirements and ensure coverage for the functionality tests of the products;
- Create and run test plans for different testing stages;
- Compose version tests and write activity reports;
- Communicate efficiently with peers across the globe;
- Challenge the development team on the quality and usability of new features that are developed;
- Assist in the preparation of training material.
What’s in it for you:
- Great place to work & awesome team;
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.