Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Typically requires 2 years of experience.
- Solid scientific skills- interest in mathematics and ability to “play with numbers”
- Interest in computer software, defining user-experience, understanding business workflows
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Product Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Participate in business case development, market research, and competitive intelligence analysis. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define system and functional requirements.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Work closely with Product Managers and centralize business requirements coming
- Liaise with consultants to replicate real business scenarios from various client roles, write "user stories" that cover business requirements
- Assist Development teams to design product evolution that will address the requirements and will match user stories (mainly with the key Product Center teams)
- Perform early-stage Business Analyst tests and review to assess the functionality under construction as well as deliver early stage training to QA
- Assist Quality teams to design test plans for verifying both the software correctness and the coverage of business requirements
- Track and manage feature evolution, defects and validate priorities and corrective plans
- Propose suggestions for additions and improvements to the software
- Deliver a functional training that describes the new functionalities in a user-oriented and business-oriented story;deliver the training to GS teams in Europe, Asia, US
- Liaise with documentation and training academy teams to help them build training material Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis