This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Typically requires 2 years of experience.
- Solid scientific skills- interest in mathematics and ability to “play with numbers”
- Interest in computer software, defining user-experience, understanding business workflows
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Product Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Participate in business case development, market research, and competitive intelligence analysis. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define system and functional requirements.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Work closely with Product Managers and centralize business requirements coming
- Liaise with consultants to replicate real business scenarios from various client roles, write "user stories" that cover business requirements
- Assist Development teams to design product evolution that will address the requirements and will match user stories (mainly with the key Product Center teams)
- Perform early-stage Business Analyst tests and review to assess the functionality under construction as well as deliver early stage training to QA
- Assist Quality teams to design test plans for verifying both the software correctness and the coverage of business requirements
- Track and manage feature evolution, defects and validate priorities and corrective plans
- Propose suggestions for additions and improvements to the software
- Deliver a functional training that describes the new functionalities in a user-oriented and business-oriented story;deliver the training to GS teams in Europe, Asia, US
- Liaise with documentation and training academy teams to help them build training material Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis