NVI Delivery Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile NVI Delivery Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Knowledge of IT standards;
• Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge;
• Strong focus delivery of NFV/SDN solutions;
• In-depth knowledge of data centre infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes;
• Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco);
• Telco OSS/BSS Solutions.
• Responsible for the delivery lifecycle management of assigned solutions within Europe;
• Coordinating suppliers, engage with peers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of functionality and quality in projects;
• Develop the strategy for the subdomain and initiate projects and control initiatives;
• Manage the detailed budget and long-range planning and ensuring the timely delivery meeting or exceeding Capex targets;
• Ownership for Infrastructure Roadmap for IT infrastructure;
• Availability and Performance of all infrastructure in scope according to agreed SLAs.