System Reporting Power User Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs System Reporting Power User Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a company that provides equipment and services for datacenters. Designs, builds, and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications, from data centers to communication networks to commercial facilities. Has more than 25 manufacturing and assembly facilities around the world.
- university degree in financial field
- 4-5 years in equivalent roles as BI& Reporting Business Analyst in structured multinational businesses
- strong communicator with the ability to transform a user’s reporting vision and requirements into a BI and Reporting solution
- English - minimum C1
- collect document business requirements and data visibility needs
- provide governance and enforce BI Standards as required
- test and reconcile BI and Reporting deliverables including Data Warehouse, reports and dashboard
- identify opportunities to use data in support of decisions to improve business performance.
- ensure Hyperion Planning application aligned with the Business Model, adjust planning levels as required by the Head of EMEA FP&A, and maintain all schedules.
- act as a liaison between the business and technical teams