Technical Support Specialist with French-HBT
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Previous experience in a technical support environment;
• Degree level technical background achieved through appropriate educational study;
• English advanced
• French Advanced.
• Coverage of Technical Support Help-desk (Hotline & e-mail)
• Providing technical support level 1 for client’s security products - anti- burglary systems, video control and access control. This includes:
• Resolving customer issues and providing technical support and client counseling.
• Checking product problems
• Registering problems reported in SalesForce.Com (SFDC).
• Providing detailed information to range specialists about clients
complaints and problems that are unsolved.
• Escalating problems to team leaders of sales support issues for products.
• Sending feedback about product improvements to sales support, team leaders and project managers.
• Sending feedback related to the most common issues
raised by customers to product managers.