Hostel Manager International Internship - Azerbaijan (8 weeks)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Hostel Manager International Internship - Azerbaijan (8 weeks) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
- The candidate should create an account at aiesec.org;
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
- Internship is not paid, but accommodation will be provided;
- The duration of the internship is 8 weeks;
- This internship opportunity is held in Azerbaijan;
- If selected by a start-up you will pay a tax of 175 Euros.
This internship is open to candidates who want to have career in hospitality field. If you want to learn key points of managing a hostel, improve your management skills and become an entrepreneur, this project is right for you. Project includes efficient business administration and applying effective marketing strategies in order to boost incomes of the enterprise.
Managing the hostel
Applying new marketing strategies
Doing research about hostel/hotel business
Serving guests in the hostel
Dealing with problems of the guests and working on solving them
Managing budget issues of the hostel
Making partnerships on behalf of the hostel
Applying new facilities to the enterprise for sustainability in competitive market world
Promoting the hostel and managing social media pages of the enterprise
Working on applying high quality standards to the enterprise
Your entrepreneurial start
Every entrepreneur begins somewhere! Learn what it takes to run a venture through gaining hands-on experience for yourself.
Gain international experience
Take it to the next level by exploring a new culture and environment as you work in a startup abroad.
Expand your network for the future
Make the right connections and grow your professional network to support your future entrepreneurial ventures.
What will you gain?
- Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others;
- There's no place like a startup to test your skills in being solution-oriented and resilient to tackle new challenges every day;
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen;
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Logistics Support - We ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
Clear job description - We accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
Safe living conditions - Life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
Learning experience - We set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.