Business Controller - CSC TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
* Business case management: establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results; analysis of projects and customers profitability;
* Financial calculation for running customer quotes, Cost breakdown preparation and explanation of price bridges for cross regional or successor quotes;
* R&D base and application costs tracking;
* Target costing for camera business.
* University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* Production or Engineering background is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.