Chatbot IT Responsible with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Chatbot IT Responsible with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
The Amaris team in Romania is looking to find a new colleague to join our team of consultants with knowledge in IT Support!
The new colleague should have:
• Minimum 6 months’ experience in IT support
• Fluency in English and French
What would be the new colleague's responsibilities?
· Recurrently scan and classify user conversations with the chatbot
· Improve the contents of the chatbot knowledge base (adding new wording, updating content)
· Analyze existing extraction data (calls/incidents, document base) to enrich the chatbot
· Be in permanent contact with the technical referents to define new topics to implement in the chatbot
· Creation of new knowledge in the chatbot (direct knowledge, decision trees, behavioral targeting, API calls, ...)
· Identify, document and track bugs encountered and monitor the correction process
· Complete regression tests after bug fixes
· Liaise between the various teams both supplier-side and internal (Technical Referents, end-user documentation manager, IT support portal team, application support pilot support, ...)
· Monitor software quality indicators and propose improvements to associated methods and tools.
Realize monitoring reports
· Facilitate project follow-up meetings with the supplier
· Facilitate governance meetings to coordinate the chatbot update in multiple languages
· Perform a technological watch on tools and uses chatbot