Junior IT Business Analyst
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- 1-2 years of experience preferable either in NGOs or multinational company;
- Bachelor degree in business administration or Finance;
- PC Proficiency including confident MS Office application with strong Excel skills;
- Must be numerate with good general Math Skills;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Good organization skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs and keep calm and work well under pressure;
- Any experience of business Administration or Business Finance would be an advantage but is not essential;
This position will support the Business Operations of the Corporate IS (Information Services) organization across Finastra and be involved in analyzing and reporting on its commercial performance while focusing on key internal purchasing, billing, vendor agreements and cost analysis.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Raising, tracking and receipting yearly blanket Purchase Orders for recurring global IS services in the corporate ERP application (NetSuite);
- Act as the central point of reference for Corp IS Finance/Purchasing matters for the global IS team while working closely with other cross-functional team including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Finance;
- Support the establishment of a central hub of IS contract renewal dates, to facilitate forward planning and pro-activity around financial and technology decisions;
- Review IT invoices against the existing agreements and validate them with the internal stakeholders to ensure bills are correct and posted as per our Financial Planning;
- Resolve billing disputes and manage vendor escalations for outstanding payments or other third party supplier administrative issues;
- Providing support for various reports, budgets or forecasts required by IS management;
- Focus on managing and reporting on global corporate mobile spend;
- Offer project management support for various projects across the organization;