Senior QA Engineer Data Warehouse
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Quality Assurance experience (manual/automated testing) minimum 3 years with knowledge of test methodology and test procedures;
• SQL / PL SQL experience (intermediate or senior level);
• Experience in using test tools (HP ALM, Jira, QTP/Selenium or similar);
• ETL process knowledge; Knowledge of data warehouse testing procedures;
• Fluent in English – mandatory;
• Proactivity and fast learner.
• Teradata and MicroStrategy knowledge;
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools;
• Scripting/Object Oriented programming knowledge;
• ISTQB Software Testing certification;
• Agile and/or DevOps terminology
• Involvement in the functional specifications of the new features;
• Review of functional and technical solutions;
• Build and perform manual test cases for assigned applications;
• Test execution, test documentation, defect reporting, defect tracking;
• Build automated tests;
• Run the scripts and analyse the test results;
• Perform checking environments and processes according to Quality Assurance standards;
• Regular reports of the current activities
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties