Senior QA Engineer Data Warehouse
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Senior QA Engineer Data Warehouse active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Quality Assurance experience (manual/automated testing) minimum 3 years with knowledge of test methodology and test procedures;
• SQL / PL SQL experience (intermediate or senior level);
• Experience in using test tools (HP ALM, Jira, QTP/Selenium or similar);
• ETL process knowledge; Knowledge of data warehouse testing procedures;
• Fluent in English – mandatory;
• Proactivity and fast learner.
• Teradata and MicroStrategy knowledge;
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools;
• Scripting/Object Oriented programming knowledge;
• ISTQB Software Testing certification;
• Agile and/or DevOps terminology
• Involvement in the functional specifications of the new features;
• Review of functional and technical solutions;
• Build and perform manual test cases for assigned applications;
• Test execution, test documentation, defect reporting, defect tracking;
• Build automated tests;
• Run the scripts and analyse the test results;
• Perform checking environments and processes according to Quality Assurance standards;
• Regular reports of the current activities
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties