Customer Support Specialist Nespresso
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nestle Romania active
View all jobs Customer Support Specialist Nespresso active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The ideal candidate is the ambassador of the Nespresso brand of our Customer Relationship Center, being the privileged contact point with the customer through various channels.
In compliance with the Nespresso standards of quality, the Specialist is responsible for easing customer lifecycle with functional, emotional and behavioural expertise and for being sure that the customer has all the information he needs and for providing exceptional customer experience. He/She is the first point of contact for customer requests, handling front office and back office tasks to deliver highest customer satisfaction.
- Welcome and inform future potential members on Nespresso products and services
- Register new customers, create their account, present the Club services and assist them in their selection during their first purchase
- Take and check orders, maximize the sale of all Nespresso products
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis and update customer records
- Handle machine questions, diagnose machine problems, solve the issue in the appropriate maintenance procedure
- Understand and answer information requests or complaints, bring the most appropriate solution according to guidelines
- Execute outbound calls based on specific objectives
- Community management on Facebook
Knowledge and professional skills:
- Student or university graduate;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in direct customer care/hotel;
- Proactivity and willingness to self-learning;
- Comfortable to work with a high end premium/luxury brand putting customer first;
- Advanced English and impeccable Romanian grammar, both oral and written communication;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- High attention to detail.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and what to join our team, please send us your CV and answer the pre-screening questions.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.