Trainee Program Academy- Cybersecurity academy
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Are you interested to start a career in Information Security? Then Dell Secureworks is where you want to start!
We are looking for passionate people that want to join our battle to protect our customers from Cybercrime.
In this role you will be given a chance to learn from professionals that focus on providing the best cybersecurity services for the our clients. You will enjoy a multicultural, diverse and dynamic experience, having the possibility to become a Security Analyst.
The first 1,5 month of the training period will have regular business hours schedule (8 h/day). The Security Analyst role implies a rotating shift schedule of 12/24 -12/48 (including night shifts).
- You are passionate about IT and Networking industry
- You want to develop your Information Security skills
- You are analytical and security focused
- You like to spot trends and big picture
- You have prioritization skills, sense of urgency
- You communicate well to build relationship and trust
- You are fluent in English.
- You can be either an employee who is willing to make his entrance in IT field- with a Basic knowledge of IT Security, or a fresh graduate / final year student. The mandatory requirement is to have passion for IT and determination to work your way up!
- Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+)
- The first 1,5 month of the training period will have regular business hours schedule (8 h/day). The Security Analyst role implies a rotating shift schedule of 12/24 -12/48 (including night shifts).
Your core focus will be:
- Learn what security operations mean for all the SOC roles (InfoSec, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Security Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention)
- Get accustomed with some of the most complex security systems deployed on the customers served in Secureworks Romania
- Learn the Secureworks culture and meet our local and global specialists
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.