Validation&Verification Testing Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
The ideal candidate has the following:
• B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
• Good English language skills in speaking and in writing
• Experience in fields of Telecommunication
• Experience in Ethernet L2 switching
• Experience in operating Ethernet and TDM Test Equipment
• 3-5 years of practical experience in testing
• (IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC, OmniBER/etc)
• Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission
• Experience in Linux environment
• Experience in writing and performing automatic tests
• Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology
Our client is looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.
• Take part in validation & verification of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Define and write test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
• Build test setups
• Write and perform manual tests
• Record, investigate and analyze defects.
By joining our client’s team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.