Technical Support Analyst
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The Technical Support Analyst offers second level of support for all GNS services to all internal users. He/she is responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests.
• College diploma in IT or equivalent prior experience.
• Nice to have: CCNA and or Linux certifications.
• Minimum 2 years of related technical experience.
• Customer service background.
• Exposure in a multi-national company.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and autonomous.
• Ability to make complex information accessible.
• Ability to make decisions autonomous based on the information available.
• Excellent command of English and ideally French.
• Experience with Microsoft’s Active Directory.
• Knowledge of Linux commands.
• Networking (TCP/IP, OSI) exposure.
• Provide second level support for Corporate & Online tools and infrastructure.
• Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues associated with the above.
• Respond to customer requests via Service Now ticketing app, emails, and phone calls.
• Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd level support.
• Create documentations and how-to articles in Service Now Knowledge Base, Jira & Confluence.
• Participate in IT projects.
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.