Sales Reporting Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Reporting Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• High school/ University degree
• English knowledge (conversational level)
• PC skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook;
– Wiz Count, Priority, Margin Minder practice is considered advantage
• Analytical thinking
• Prioritizing capability
• Proactive attitude
• Interpersonal efficiency
• Offers support to the entire sales team (issues Margin Minder reports, maintains relationships with clients, etc)
• Offers support in creating/reactivating new/ existing clients and updates the data base
• Issues products promotion contracts and addendums to the contracts in the allotted area
• Maintains database according to contracts and updates it constantly
• Launches and follows repair orders for coolers in the allotted area
• Offers support in preparation of presentations for her direct superior
• Organizes direct superior’s agenda and maintains the correspondence (fax, e-mail, phone)
• Monitors, centralizes and checks expenses’ settlements for Unit Manager and Territory Sales Managers in the allotted area
• Centralizes, monitors and sends expenses invoices to accounting
• Monitors cash of debts for Vodafone phone conversation, as well as phone numbers transfer among customer representatives (phone contract + delivery-receipt protocol)
• Organizes sales meetings and informs participants about schedule and location of the meeting
• Maintains relationship with HR department regarding administrative issues (issue and update of timesheets, etc) and regarding organization of employees’ events
• Organizes protocol activities
• Ensures monthly consumables supply