This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs FEA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- FEA calculations on the design of steel constructions (transportation equipment of wind mills, both sea and land)
- Calculation done in ANSYS (you should have worked with ANSYS no more than 6 months ago)
- Math CAD (bonus if also having Staad Pro)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years of FEA calculations experience.
- Validate the mechanical designs for steel constructions
- Handle the post-processing analysis using ANSYS
- Using ANSYS for non-linear calculation
The position would require to work the first 2-3 months from Denmark, then from our office in Bucharest :)