Quality Manager in Project for I ID - TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
As a Project Quality Engineer your responsibility will be to ensure and drive the execution of quality related measures according to the Project Quality Plan. Your activities will include to:
* Create & maintain Project Quality Plan
* Participate to FMEA creation
* Create Control Plan, Special Characteristics List
* Lead problem solving activities
* Lead lessons learned process
* Identify continuous improvement situations
* Coordinate internal and customer audits
* Customer interface for quality topics A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Awareness of IATF 16949, VDA6.3. CMMI and A-Spice is a plus FMEA
* Control Plan
* Problem solving methods (8D, 5 why, Fishbone, etc)
* Awareness of PPAP
* Awareness of APQP
* Awareness of electronic manufacturing processes
* Customer orientation Awareness on product validation Project management - is a plus Basic risk management - is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.