Business Analyst Trainee - 6 Months Contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst Trainee - 6 Months Contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You’ll have the chance to:
- Understand and analyze internal clients requirements and issues
- Understand and analyze business context and processes surrounding requirements and issues
- Assist development team during the implementation of solutions
- Deliver presentations and product documentation
- Collaborate with any IT team member as needed
- Report to Project Manager in charge of assignments
- As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Final year student or graduate of Economics or a related field;
- Good English skills (French would be an asset);
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, capable of interaction at all levels in the company;
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Results-oriented and performance-oriented work style;
- High energy personality;
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
Are you up for the challenge? Join our team!