Software Development Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aurachain active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Aurachain is a globally recognized software company that delivers an innovative low code enterprise platform for the rapid creation of both, blockchain-enabled and traditional digital Apps.
Our platform allows fast-implementation cycles, rapid cloud deployment and most importantly, business-driven application configuration for rapid operational change &competitive advantage.
By doing this, it accelerates blockchain adoption and becomes a bridge between the present digital platforms and the future of multi-sided business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
- Currently pursuing (or just graduated) a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a related field
- Basic understanding of web development, programming (C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, R, SQL) and scripting
- Basic understanding of Networks, Operating systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed
Bright people meet bright people!
This is a paid internship and is addressed to enthusiastic and agile students. It will take place at our offices in Bucharest for a duration of twelve weeks.
Module 1 – HTML, CSS and development tools
• tools: Bitbucket, Jira, SourceTree
• IDE: visual code
• XHTML, HTML Elements
• Elements attributes
• CSS Selectors, CSS Properties, CSS Specificity
• variables and scope
• logic and arithmetic operators
• functions, data types, exception handling, events
• jQuery selectors
Module 3 – VueJS
• Development server: Yard, NodeJS
• vue cli (setup project)
• object oriented programming basics
• components, controllers and views
• forms and validations
• dependency injection and services, routing
• basic quasar components
Module 4 - SQL (DB2)
• IDE: Data Studio
• basic sql and DB data structure
• data manipulation language (select, update, insert, delete)
• aggregate functions and scalar functions
• joins, subqueries, grouping and ordering
Module 5 – Java SE
• IDE: Eclipse
• variables and objects
• classes, interfaces, inheritance (overloading, overriding), polymorphism
• exception handling
Module 6 – Java Spring Boot Framework (synced with Analysis)
• Development Server: Tomcat
• project setup (spring boot)
• maven and dependencies
• spring web basics
• hibernate - data access object, jpql
• context dependency injection
• rest services & clients
• soap services & clients