Junior QA engineer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
networking, PC administration Linux/Windows, VoIP
scripting (TCL, Python)
experience with test automation tools is a plus
test plans development
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
• Various in house training & webinars;
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
• Health Management Program;
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
• Relocation Package;
• Flexible Working Time.