CRM Reporting Analyst
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that amazing colleague that will master the CRM Reporting within EMEA Region by:
• Leading projects and initiatives throughout all phases
• Coordinating remote teams of developers, analysts, SMEs, to achieve the project goals and deliverables
• Providing dedicated analytics support, drawing conclusions and offering recommendations to stakeholders (BI & Sales Managers).
• Similar proven professional experience & project management
• Strong English skills
• Hands on experience with ETL tools (e.g: SSIS), SQL scripts, functions, views and stored procedures
• Experience with BI front-end tool development (Power BI experience is an advantage)
• Knowledge and experience in Analytical modelling is considered as a big plus
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
• The nose for detecting business trends correlating multiple data sources and the capability to draw actionable conclusions
• The ability to build long lasting relationships with cross organizational and functional leadership teams, based on quality deliverables and professionalism
• Domain expertise in the following areas is a plus: Finance, Process Management, Data Analysis, Sales Operations
• Mastery of HP tools: MS Dynamics, GCW/DnA, Eclipse, etc holds an advantage
• And don’t forget: a bachelor’s degree (masters preferred)
We’re offering you the opportunity to:
• Develop your core skills and establish connections with different teams, main users, identify opportunities for know-how exchange and share best practice in a great environment
• Understand the business processes of your dedicated area, identify gaps and needs in the reporting and BI space and come up with proposals to close them.
• Direct and steer technology development of the BI platforms and reporting solution in an organization with a strong branding and footprint across the world
• Definition, development, testing and delivery of any specific dashboards and reports by using HP systems and processes
• Pro-actively review, validate and enhance reporting portfolio
• Provide dedicated support for Management