Continuous Improvement Project Manager
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
Act as an ambassador of continuous improvement culture and practices across the organization. Overall management of various projects, including optimization of processes, quality improvement, process standardization, but also development of lean managerial practices i nthe organization.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Oversees the planning, implementation and controlling of transformation projects with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines;
- Defines the overall scope of the project in consultation with project stakeholders;
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation;
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables;
- Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions;
- Ensures deployment of Continuous Improvement framework;
- Support and facilitate the use of continuous improvement practices by operational team managers: observations on the ground, giving feedback, monitoring the continuous improvement plan;
- Responsible for the communication and culture of continuous improvement: best practice sessions, reporting continuous improvement indicators, animating the idea generation program and other similar initiatives;
- Uses Lean 6 Sigma methodology/tools when necessary for the project execution, promotes Lean 6 Sigma framework within the organization, as well as other transformation mentholologies;
- Continuously benchmarks for practices around process excellence.
A little about You:
- At least 1 years previous experience in project management (preferable within BPO/SSC environment) ;
- Relevant experience in process standardization/optimization;
- Good understanding of lean managerial practices and capability of coaching others;
- Lean6Sigma/BPM skills – Green Belt certificaton represents an important advantage;
- Fluency in English, French language represents an advantage;
- Change Management/Change Leadership, customer centricity.
We also value:
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to lead projects authonomously
- Rigor and precision
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.