Java Software Engineer (Junior) – Platform Architecture Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Java Software Engineer (Junior) – Platform Architecture Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
UnaVista is the London Stock Exchange's matching, reconciliation and data integration service, our customers being tier 1 investment banks, hedge funds, brokers and other financial institutions.
Due to continued organic growth, we are looking for a new member for the Platform Development team to maintain and enhance the UnaVista platform, in accordance with the requirements specified by the Product Management, Product Solutions and Professional Services teams. Our culture is dynamic, and requires each individual to adapt rapidly to change, contribute fully and think on their feet.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• To carry out software development tasks in accordance with the application lifecycle management process;
• To support the QA team, customer support, solutions & professional services teams as required
• To assist in projects connected to the Exchange data centre where UnaVista is hosted
• To ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process
Key behaviours and skills:
• Familiarity with tools relevant to the above – e.g. hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems
• Software product development background
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Engineering/science degree
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.